Even if you’re not planning a move anytime soon, our labels can help you better identify and list contents in those boxes heading into storage or assist you in labeling and organizing any room in your home. If you are in the process of moving, our labels can help you each step of the way – as you pack, move and unpack.
Printing labels from your home printer is as easy and simple as inserting full size adhesive label paper, hitting print and then cutting out your labels. If you have never printed online free printables before, no worries, we’re walking you through each step to make it as easy as possible.
Before we jump into the directions for printing the labels, here is a closer look at each label that we’re sharing with you today:
Our moving labels have everything you’ll need to clearly identify and list contents in a box, a spot for assigning a box number and a space for checking any special handling identification (i.e, fragile, special care and heavy).
If you’re moving or just reorganizing around the home, our storage labels will help you better identify boxes that need to go into storage. Whether your storage area is an attic, garage or a commercial storage facility, our labels have a large area for listing box contents of the box, a spot for special instructions and check mark boxes for any special handling identification.
Home Organizing Labels
Whether organizing a pantry, bathroom or even a garage, these labels will help you better identify storage contents in a simple and functional way. You can also print these labels on white card stock to make tags to attach to handled baskets or bins.
Directions for printing the labels
1. In order to access and print the PDF label file, you will need to have a PDF reader or Adobe installed on your computer. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download one for free at adobe.com.
2. The labels have been designed to fit on a standard 8.5” x 11” full size white adhesive label paper that can be found at any home office supply store.
3. To print a specific label, right click the image of the label you’d like to print below and save to your desktop.
4. Once you have opened up the label image file, insert your adhesive label paper into your printer and simply print.
5. Each sheet of labels has lines to identify where to cut.
We hope you can use our labels and that they help make your moving and home organizing process a lot easier. The more identifying information and details that you can include on the outside of a box or storage container, the less of chance of something getting damaged or lost throughout the moving or storage process.
This post is tagged with: